Mini Moos Farm is a beautiful farm located in Edmondsley, United Kingdom where you and your family can get lots of fun. This farm has outdoor and indoor play areas where you can enjoy many animal shows, music, comedy, and adventurous activities. One thing that makes this farm special is that most animals in this farm are miniature animals. Once you come to this farm, you will be surprised that time seems flying by so quickly because of the fun and challenging experiences offered by this farm.
Unlike visiting other outdoor attractions in the UK where you have to consider the weather, you can visit Mini Moos Farm at any time whether it is cloudy or raining out there. This farm has a 50,000 square ft indoor play area that will keep giving you and your family lots of happiness. The followings are a summary of what you can get from this farm as well as some information that you need to know about this farm.
Some Facts on Mini Moos Farm
1. The miniature animals in this farm come from around the world. Some of the miniature animals that you can find in this farm are mini rabbits, pigs, birds of prey, owls, ducks, geese, donkeys, horses, mini moos and many others. You and your kids are allowed to have direct interaction with some of the animals and even you can give foods to the animals when during feeding time.
2. Still thinking that this adventure farm is just for kids? Both outdoor and indoor play areas in this farm are designed for kids and adults. The newest play area named “New Adventure Land” is designed to make adults having a great time in this farm.
3. Some of the attractions offered by this farm include jumping pillows, trampolines, football, outdoor dining, indoor animal barn where you can enjoy many different animal shows, mini donkey village, woodland walk where you and your kids can enjoy outdoor adventure, barrel ride, mini tractor and trailer ride, bunny world, and many other attractions.
4. You can hold birthday party for your child at this farm. For a birthday party, the price starts from £9.95 per person. You have to book in advance if you plan to hold birthday party there.
5. For teenagers and adults who like to have a battlefield experience, this farm offers Battlefield Live with two outdoor and indoor battlefield zones.
6. Want to save some money? This farm often offers coupons through its newsletter and its official websites. Subscribing to newsletter from this farm’s official website also enables you to know special events held by this adventure.
7. This farm opens every day from 10am – 5pm. Ticket price varies based on season and kids under 5 years old get free entry.
8. There are cafes in the farm that are ready to recharge your energy so you do not have to worry if you stay in this adventure farm for long hours.
Having a wonderful time with your kids and partner does not have to be costly because Mini Moos Farm can give lots of unforgettable joyful moments for you and your family. Plan your next holiday from now and give surprise to your kids.
- Stanley Park petting zoo animals feared slaughtered (theprovince.com)
- Petting Zoo Day Trip! (jojonorris.wordpress.com)